Saturday, January 23, 2010

7 Saturday Stupidity IX

While the geopolitical problems in the middle east continues on, another conflict moves on unabashed through the years.




We wish both riders good luck in their senile competition. Love him or hate him, Armstrong is doing will do plenty for Acne.



FOR PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS OF STUPIDITY, SEE :


Saturday Stupidity I
Saturday Stupidity II
Saturday Stupidity III
Saturday Stupidity IV
Saturday Stupidity V
Saturday Stupidity VI
Saturday Stupidity VII
Saturday Stupidity IX

* * *

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA....brilliant! Contador looks sinister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Feliciano1:19 AM

    Hilarious! Armstrong is soo OLD! LOL. You bet this is going to go on for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 AM

    I was afraid this week would go by without an Armstrong rant. That was close.

    Nait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witty. You cannot defeat global stupidity. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly spit my coffee over my keyboard. That just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jagged Gear1:57 PM

    Love it! Love him or hate him, this site has some of the funniest shit I've seen anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As brilliant as this is, Ron, I do feel compelled to correct one little mistake: LA is not challenging AC to race the Tour de France, a race that died a slow death in the 2020ies, rattled by doping scandals and lack of sponsors and interest, but the Tour Downunder, the then biggest event on the pro-cycling calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.