Wednesday, October 01, 2008

3 Johan & Fangio : Marketing The Flax Bike In The U.S

Our two agriculturists speak with Velonews on their plans to invade the US. By the way, I still feel Mr. Museeuw could do with a dab of Pozzatto's hair formulation.



What did I like about the video? Nothing.

Well, okay that'd be a lie. I loved 3:13 on Mr. Museeuw's interpretation of rider feedback from 'Test Centers'.






Read more into the technical side of Biocomposite bikes in my 2 part series :


The Biocomposite Race Bicycle Part 1
The Biocomposite Race Bicycle Part 2

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    hey ron, the velonews video doesn't load I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. Yeah, I think it takes its own sweet time to load in embed mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 PM

    It works fine for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.