Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 Tagged By Cyclelicio.us

I've never taken part in a more serious discourse in my life. I have been tagged by Fritz over at Cyclelicio.us in the "chain of fortune". The rules are over here. I thought twice about it, but when he mentioned something about the corrupted Blackwater Security Agency in the list of consequences, I quickly became a sport.

I am to pick the nearest book to me, open to page 123 and type out the 6th, 7th and 8th sentences into this post.

The nearest book is "The Physics of Nascar" by Diandra Leslie-Pelecky. The chapter is "Texas Motor Speedway at 150mph".

Here goes, please bear with me if this does not make any sense whatsoever.


"I started with the car in second and the clutch pressed down. Mike had warned us that the accelerator really revs the engine, so we should let the clutch out all the way before depressing the throttle. We trundled down pit road, and when Paul motioned, I pushed in the clutch and shifted to third, the shift lever being spring loaded moves to the right all by itself."

Here's the nice part. I get to curse another 5 more. So Chris, Ed W, Rachel, Blue and Don, take it or face the dilemma mentioned here.

3 comments:

  1. Whew, you're safe. I'm so relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the same time I was guilty pleasuring myself with Nascar, one of the most polluting sports around. Just for a change, whatever haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Hey, thanks for tagging me. I'll get right on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.