Friday, February 22, 2008

5 Cervelo Needs Engineers

Laura, an engineering recruiter for Cervelo noticed my blog and contacted me a couple of weeks back regarding open job spots at the company. If you're an engineer, have a passion for cycling and have considered entering the Canadian bicycle industry, please contact her at Cervelo isn't just your average company, and this might be the opportunity you have always hunted for.

Her credentials are :

Laura Machan
Ian Martin Limited
Account Manager
465 Morden Road, 2nd Floor
Oakville, ON L6K 3W6

Telephone : 800-567-9675 ext 2247


  1. You are a celebrity and you don't even know it.

  2. Are you kidding me... that's awesome. Please tell me you are taking the job ASAP.

  3. If only I was an engineer. That would be too awesome!! Good luck with that!!

  4. Everyone :

    If I start designing bikes for Cervelo, team CSC will surely have an unfair advantage :)

    No, but I have different aims at the moment.

  5. Oooh, that is tempting. They still looking for employees?


Thank you. I read every single comment.