Saturday, October 06, 2007

1 Foggy ride



As I was returning home the other night from school, I hardly noticed my watch. It was past 3 AM! The cold morning, the low settled fog, the deserted roads and the halos of traffic lights through the low clouds made for a weird, surreal experience. Like cycling on pot or something, without actually being on pot you know..
So I decided to ride some more, with the road all to myself, taking pictures, doing a couple of sprints here and there, Paolo Bettini style.

1 comment:

  1. Use all these and win star. The trend for jewel figure always trust swiftness with the create. pandora jewelry Coloring gems and metals blend exquisitely, and echo the vogue of clothes, which are extremely colorful and various. Such the coincidence shows people a cast new world inclusive of light and shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.