Sunday, August 19, 2007

0 My Treasure Chest of Bicycle Videos (Warning : Strictly Technical)

There could be numerous junk videos on bicycles out there. Lets take the junk out and compile some really good educational stuff here. With these videos, (you must thank me for my immense research) you'll really appreciate the bicycle. Thanks to all the numerous people who put together these videos with their time and effort.

The following are my favorites all time.

This is for you and for my own purposes. Sometimes, I'm honestly tired of looking all over the internet again and again for the same things that ticked me the first time I watched it.

So if you have a decent internet connection, get a cup of tea and enjoy the next series of videos. 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you. I read every single comment.